Thursday, June 2, 2011

Twitter Sorter

  I'm sure all the tweeters will be following different people for different purposes. Some for news, some people coz they are family, some coz you are their fans and many more reasons. Some of these people tend to tweet a lot and hence you timeline is flooded with their tweets.
  It happens with me many times that Engadget is tweeting excessively while I am not interested in them right now. God! I hate such moments! I always wished that My timeline was sorted according to category. Yes, Twitter has lists and you can read the tweets of the lists but that is too long. Hence, I am making an application called twitter sorter. It sorts all my tweets according to categories. My basic plan is setting the categories according to the Lists created by the user but not all users create lists (damn them!). Also, I wonder wether I should keep the tweets as seperate selectable objects or just show them as texts.
   Well, I am waiting for suggestions so please send them in!

No comments:

Post a Comment