Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Facebook Hacker Cup

    The Facebook Hacker Cup qualification round results came out yesterday night. I had attempted 2 out of 3 questions and both of them came out correct. Yay! I am actually lucky to have solved 2 questions as I was procrastinating about solving another question after I submitted the first one. You need to submit only one correct solution to get qualified further. This procrastination cost me in terms of time penalty but we can ignore that.
    Here is the list of questions: https://www.facebook.com/hackercup/problems.php?pid=215823855164332&round=146094915502528
   As only 22 people all over the world solved 3 questions, I am cool with my result :)
 
   Now the round one starts at 10 am PT on 28th Jan which means it will start at 11:30pm India time :'( I can never work at night :(

  

No comments:

Post a Comment