Sunday, September 5, 2010

Effect Of Music

No here I am not talking about the effects of classical music on plant growth.The plants in my garden grow properly anyways!

Today, I am talking about the effect of music on us humans. I discovered the tremendous effect of music on me today during the train journey from home to hostel.
For the first half hour or so, i sat without music and was bored seeing the background and was wondering how i was able to live through the journey earlier times.
So to kill time i started to listen to music on my phone(wondering why i didnt do that straight away).
I was amazed by the effect that it produced in my thinking.
When there was a soothing music playing, i would look at the greenery outside and praise the nature. But if there would be a metal or Rock song playing, seeing the fields would make me run up the fields and keep running till my mind didnot calm down.

This was just the effect on my train journey(mind you, the light music inspired me to write the blog). Music also very necessary during the exam times. After ur exam if u hear to a Metal or a HardRock song, you will be able to get rid of some of your frustration. Also you can start afresh for the next exam.

Now is the turn of driving.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: DO NOT LISTEN TO LOUD SONGS WHILE DRIVING.
Why?
Oh c'mon you know how many horns are you able to hear if you play loud music(especially if it is a 4wheeler). Also if the music has high tempo, it will inspire you to drive fast. So please no loud music while driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment