Monday, September 13, 2010

I CAME, I SAW AND I RETURNED

This was my situation when I was going back to Baroda from Surat. The train in which we had planned to travel by was an hour and a half  late   (Disaster begins!) . So we thought   "HA! we have another train who will stop us!?" and as it was some time for it to come, we went to the food-express and ordered for sandwiches.
     When the sandwhich we ordered for, arrived, we heard a whistle which unfortunately turned out to be of our train. WHAT NOW? Nothing i gave the sandwhich to my friend and ran for the train.  . When i reached the train, it turned out that the train  was jam-packed. I thought there would be people coming out of  the train and was still positive. Now, hopeful as i was, i went to the general compartment just to find out that the crowd outside it was the double of what it was inside.
   Thus, I CAME, I SAW AND I RETURNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment