Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My first C# project

I was very keen on jumping from writing console applications to applications having a better user-interface and being able to handle events such as a mouse-click. So I jumped over to C#. The guide that i was using turned out to be incorrect one and created a lot of confusion. But in the end I was atleast able to understand how to make a form(interface) and how to handle events.
So, I started meddling with things on my own.For starters I thought of an application that took some input and gave a corresponding output based on some formula . This, led to the project I am talking about.
Last year I had made a program that calculated the 'Daily Breathing Loss' based on a given formula. I just had to take the inputs,use a formula and print the output. Easy isn't it? So, I thought that I could use the code to explain how a simple C# program is made. Coders in VB might find it similar. I have attached, the .zip file and the.rar file. You can download as per your wish. In this code, I have not included any extra header file and have used the default template of the Visual Studio 2008 C# programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment