Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Firefox 4 by default disables all tab preview Option



On the release of the firefox 4 beta 6, I had blogged about my reviews.But, recently many people were asking me about tab-candy feature of firefox 4. So just while exploring this feature I found out that Firefox had simply disabled one of it's features.
The tab preview option comes disabled by default in firefox 4.The reason maybe that there is already a tab-candy option, where you can do much more than just preview the tabs. The tab-candy feature being more important and dear to the firefox 4 team, they want to give more importance to it and hence have disabled the preview.
I am not against any such step, I just wanted to let everyone know that the tabs preview option still exists and can be enabled by going into about:config and double clicking on browser.allTabs.previews option.
I hope the post will be useful to atleast one or two people.Anyways, there will be more posts from me so stay tuned to this page!


Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

No comments:

Post a Comment