Monday, March 28, 2011

New animation I tried out today

    Right now I am busy working on a website with my friend where we are going to put up all the projects that we have made so far(Exciting !). Well, while making the sidebar for the creators page, I already added the animation of enlarging images(it's still clunky though :(  ) but anyways, there's some animation atleast.
   I thought of modifying my links aswell. I just had the color change effect and nothing else, so I came up with a new effect! I just changed the position of the image as it was hovered on!
  I added 'text-align:center' in the portion a:hover and it worked. You can try it out on my page in the site . The site is still under development so there is no meaning clicking on the links :( but keep in touch it will soon be available

No comments:

Post a Comment